2002 WRX Sedan 55K miles excellent $9K

This is a discussion on 2002 WRX Sedan 55K miles excellent K within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I am selling my 2002 Silver WRX Sedan. I have owned this car since new, it has 55,550 miles and ...

2002 WRX Sedan 55K miles excellent $9K

I am selling my 2002 Silver WRX Sedan. I have owned this car since new, it has 55,550 miles and has spent the majority of its life garaged. All maintenance has been done on schedule and Mobil 1 synthetic oil has been used exclusively.

The interior is in excellent condition, there is absolutely no body rust and the paint is in excellent condition. There are a few parking lot scrapes, including some abrasion on the front bumper. The body is in generally excellent condition.
    Never crashed.

The car has never been raced and has had a pretty sedate life. The tires have been replaced at 50,511 miles with Continental DWS Extreme tires.

Love the car, circumstances dictate sale. I am asking $9000.00

Contact John@jfreitag.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jsfreitag View Post
    I am selling my 2002 Silver WRX Sedan. I have owned this car since new, it has 55,550 miles and has spent the majority of its life garaged. All maintenance has been done on schedule and Mobil 1 synthetic oil has been used exclusively.

The interior is in excellent condition, there is absolutely no body rust and the paint is in excellent condition. There are a few parking lot scrapes, including some abrasion on the front bumper. The body is in generally excellent condition.
    Never crashed.

The car has never been raced and has had a pretty sedate life. The tires have been replaced at 50,511 miles with Continental DWS Extreme tires.

SOUNDS AWESOME!!! Thats so funny b/c about 3months ago i bought my 02 silver WRX up in NOVA with 67k miles and it was roughly the same shape you described. I paid 8.5k for it, buuuut I then had to put on new tires and a radiator. Good luck with the sale

link to My New Baby

ps - post up some pix for a much quicker sale
    Last edited by Smeee; 12-11-2010 at 11:46 AM. Reason: added a link

Never crashed.

wow such a great deal man.. and you live so close to me i would LOVE to buy that right out of your hands... but damn still dont have 9k yet and far from it lol

I Support ClubWRX
    Too bad you don't live here in Oregon. A WRX in that good of shape for that asking price would sell in a day, guaranteed. Good luck! It shouldn't be too hard to find the right buyer.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling... - Jeremy Clarkson

Never crashed.

has this car been sold yet?

No, it is still available. I haven't been too active in marketing it because I was out of town for 8 weeks.

I am located in the Washington DC area and can supply photos.

John Freitag

Hi i emailed you a day ago, im interested.

No, it is still available. I haven't been too active in marketing it because I was out of town for 8 weeks.

I am located in the Washington DC area and can supply photos.

John Freitag
    please do post photos