FS/FT: Sti Silver BBS rims 114.3

This is a discussion on FS/FT: Sti Silver BBS rims 114.3 within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey guys i have a 2005 sti with the silver bbs rims with the lug pattern of 114.3. I want ...

Exclamation FS/FT: Sti Silver BBS rims 114.3

Hey guys i have a 2005 sti with the silver bbs rims with the lug pattern of 114.3. I want to trade for the Gold BBS rims and im willing to put cash on top from my end because i really want the gold rims. Anyone interested pm me or text me 727-992-5767, names jeff.. thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jeffwrx2004 View Post
    Hey guys i have a 2005 sti with the silver bbs rims with the lug pattern of 114.3. I want to trade for the Gold BBS rims and im willing to put cash on top from my end because i really want the gold rims. Anyone interested pm me or text me 727-992-5767, names jeff.. thanks
    Took my idea...I too have Silvers I'd like to trade for gold...

Goodluck
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Took my idea...I too have Silvers I'd like to trade for gold...

Goodluck
    Lol thanks i know its going to be hard, what i might just do instead is just buy a set of the gold rims and sell mine after, i think thatd be easier but not good money managment