FS: 2008 Stock STi Rims

This is a discussion on FS: 2008 Stock STi Rims within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey guys, I know I'm new on this forum with no feedback, but I just got an STi. I was ...

FS: 2008 Stock STi Rims

Hey guys,

I know I'm new on this forum with no feedback, but I just got an STi. I was a former member of my 350Z.com and sold a few items.

Anyways, I recently bought an 2008 STi which came with MSW wheels on it, however the dealer gave me the stock wheels and tires too. The tires are shot, but the wheels are in good shape.

These are the style wheel ( THESE ARE NOT ACTUAL PICTURES)
    http://www.unysoc.org/board/index.php?topic=7104.0

I used this as an idea as to what to ask for mine. The wheels are in good shape. Minor curb rash on two, small ding on another. Nothing major. No dents or bends. They are 18 x 18.5. The tires are balled and need to be replaced. The gentleman above is asking 2500 for mints condition wheels + tires, I am asking 800 for my set due to the tires being shot, and the minor imperfections. Price is negotiable. If I'm being unreasonable please let me know.

I am currently working on getting pictures, but my blackberry isn't letting me upload. If interested e-mail me and I can probabaly text you photos or you can even come check them out if your close. I am in Pittston, Pennsylvania.(Northeast)

Thanks for looking!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

BUMP! I have pictures available, but Verizon is worthless and my e-mail isn't working. I can send via text if anyone is interested. Still working on getting my HTC Droid replaced so I can upload pictures ASAP.

$800 is what I'm asking! Make offers, I want these gone! I will work out shipping at the buyers expense if need be. Prefer Pick-up. Located in Pittston, Pennsylvania.

BUMP FOR PICTURES!!! PRICE DROPPED! $700!

i want these!

Whats the stud pattern? 5 X 100 or 5 X 112???
    2006 WRX Limited -Pro-tuned VF-39, STI TMIC, STI factory I/C Sprayer, Throttle body Coolant Bypass, STI Exhaust, SPT Short Ram Intake, SPT Upper Front and Rear Strut Bar, Red Samco Radiator Hoses, STI Trunk, SPT Short Shifter, Aftermarket Rotors, Lamco Turbo Gauge, Catless Downpipe, Hella Supertones, RallyArmor Limited Edition Pink UR Flaps, 35% Tint, Grounding Mod, Walbro 255 Fuel Pump, SPT Heat Shield STI Piston Shift Knob!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #430

I Support ClubWRX
    5x114.3mm

(also known as 5x4.5in)
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Yes I believe Sinister is correct about the bolt pattern. Hussein, PM message sent. I will figure out costs for you ASAP. At work now.

An insanely low price, they go for over $900 a piece new. Good luck with the sale.
    STIzzy!

BUMP. These are still for sale. No commited buyer yet. $700 takes it. No catches, I just need these sold.

weekend bump!

BUMP! Somebody buy these! I will remove the tires to save shipping costs if you need them shipped!

Free bump for a guy with some nice wheels!

If these were 5x100 to fit my 08 WRX I would have already sent you a payment! Good luck with your sale!
    2008 WRX SportWagon
    PERRIN Performance Catback.
    PERRIN Performance 3" Catted Downpipe
    PERRIN Cold Air Intake
    COBB AccessPort SUB-003

DTF Racing #627

Thank you to everyone for the replies and free bumps! Wheels sold! Happy Holidays!