(KS) 02-07 (04 STi) Cobb Lowering Springs

This is a discussion on (KS) 02-07 (04 STi) Cobb Lowering Springs within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; So, I've decided to go a little different route so i am putting up for sale are Cobb Sport Lowering ...

(KS) 04+ RS/WRX/STi Cobb Lowering Springs

So, I've decided to go a little different route so i am putting up for sale are Cobb Sport Lowering Springs that were used for ~7k miles. Retail for these are around $250.00. This are in good shape other than some wear of the powdercoating but this only effect look not performance. These will work with 04+ Imprezas and 02-03 with 04 STi tophats

Here is the info on them-
    Direct replacement for the factory Sti springs, and designed to work with the factory struts, the COBB Sports
    Springs reduce the ride height by 2.0" Front and 1.5" Rear. The result is improved road handling and reduced body
    roll. Precision CNC cold wound high quality Chrome Silicon steel construction. The springs are powdercoated COBB
    Blue in a unique process for protection against the elements.
    Spring rates are increased approximately 25% over stock which results in a sporty feel without being unnecessarily
    harsh or bouncy. The factory STi springs are actually too soft for the stock struts, much less uprated aftermarket
    replacements, to work optimally. Our final spring rates are the result of extensive real-world testing and consumer
    feedback.

I am asking $150 shipped

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4108/...1cfb5d55a7.jpg
    Last edited by SilverScoobyx2; 11-19-2010 at 08:58 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump

Im interested-- but will these fit on an 06 wrx TR? I thought these were only for the sti's, but your info indicates otherwise
    2006 WRB WRX Sedan @ Stage 2

www.grahamsnodgrass.com

I can't speak from experience but the Cobb box that they came in has the part number and is labeled as "04 and up RS/WRX/STI" So these should fit any 04 - 07 (and 02-03 but will need to 04 STI rear tophats to work) 08 the design changed so 07 would be the last compatible year.

Cool, Ill get back to you soon. Do they still provide a somewhat comfy ride, or is it more stiff/rigid? My friend has coilovers and his ride height looks nicer than anything, but it is not comfortable to ride in even when goin over the smallest bumps.
    2006 WRB WRX Sedan @ Stage 2

www.grahamsnodgrass.com

pm your way

sale pending