FS : Blouch 18G, FMIC w/pipes, DW 750cc topfeeds, Kartboy shifter
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS : Blouch 18G, FMIC w/pipes, DW 750cc topfeeds, Kartboy shifter within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Going back to stock sale, selling my 02 WRX and graduating to an 05 STI, so the goodies have to ...

FS : Blouch 18G, FMIC w/pipes, DW 750cc topfeeds, Kartboy shifter

Going back to stock sale, selling my 02 WRX and graduating to an 05 STI, so the goodies have to go so i can payoff the WRX. PM me or text me at 440-363-1516 or 440-645-4624. Local pickup would be preferred on the FMIC kit, theres a reduced price for pickup too. I'm also open to REASONABLE offers on the items. My paypal email is falcon1777@sbcglobal.net

-Kartboy billet short shifter for 02-07 impreza, ABSOLUTELY PERFECT SHAPE, never used the way it should've been lol, its $100 new and $40 for the knuckleball shift knob separately, asking $90 obo shipped, yeah its that perfect. See pics below.

-DW 750cc topfeed injectors, used for 38,000 miles, nothing wrong with them at all, will provide latencies i used to the buyer. Paid $399 for them, want $250 obo shipped. See pics below.

-SSAC FMIC kit (intercooler painted black) retains foglights, used, blow through MAF tube (65mm) was spliced into the tubing and is included, as well as a K&N cone filter, silicone couplers, t-bolts, stock BPV type flange adapter, and 2.5 to 3" adapter for the intake. They are ~$800 new from SSAC, go look....Asking $450 obo shipped b/c its expensive to ship. $400 local pickup. Pics up shortly.

-Blouch TD05H-18G-7cm^2, 38,000 miles on it, little to no shaft play (really feels like none at all), spins very freely, 9psi IWG, nothing wrong with it. Tuned at 18psi, never saw more than that. Paid $1095, asking $650 obo shipped. Pics up shortly.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Are you including the bushings for the shifter?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.