WI: WTB 20G Turbo
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WI: WTB 20G Turbo within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Like the title says, I am looking to buy a 20G turbo, Blouch, FP, FP Green ect. and supporting mods. ...

WI: WTB 20G Turbo

Like the title says, I am looking to buy a 20G turbo, Blouch, FP, FP Green ect. and supporting mods. All parts must be in great shape, not good but great with no work needed on them. This stuff must fit on my 05 STi, looking to spend right around a grand but not just for the turbo. Let me know if you can help me, if you are going back to stock maybe we can work out a deal for my stock parts.

Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by stockscooby View Post
    looking to spend right around a grand but not just for the turbo.
    I'm confused by this statement.
    Are you only looking to spend $1000 total for the following mods?
    • Turbo
    • Downpipe
    • Injectors
    • Fuel Pump
    • Intercooler
    • Tuning

What mods do you have now?

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleJeremy View Post
    I'm confused by this statement.
    Are you only looking to spend $1000 total for the following mods?
    • Turbo
    • Downpipe
    • Injectors
    • Fuel Pump
    • Intercooler
    • Tuning

What mods do you have now?
    Sorry, I have cobb CB, invidia DP, Injen intake and a Cobb AP with stg 2 91 oct map. Looking to get as much of the supporting mods and turbo I can for right around that price.

not sure if you'd be interested, but i have a blouch 18G for sale for $650 in this forum, along with a FMIC kit for $450, and a kartboy shifter w/knob for $90. The DW750s i have wont fit ur car though. I'd take $1K for the turbo (38K miles but great shape see pics in my thread) and FMIC kit shipped as an offer, just FYI

NP 20g turbo

i have Np 20g turbo brand new i bought never used looking for 300 obo email Lynch10586@yahoo.com if interested

Hey I got an amr cxr500 turbo for sale. lil bigger than a 20g.
    FS: AMR CXR500 47lb wheels 350+whp!!BNIB

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.