Ultra-Slim ballasts HIDs

This is a discussion on Ultra-Slim ballasts HIDs within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; i am selling some Ultra-Slim Ballast HIDs my ex boyfriend left at my house. i rented out my garage to ...

Ultra-Slim ballasts HIDs

i am selling some Ultra-Slim Ballast HIDs my ex boyfriend left at my house. i rented out my garage to him as storage but recently something happened between us so i just have some HID kits laying around my garage that i want to get rid of to free up some space.

i personally have a pair of these for my WRX. i had them for a little over a year now and they're still working great! i'll describe these kits as much and best as i can. oh yeah, i remember him talking to me about the ballasts and they're made in Germany! i know, quality stuff right?

each kit comes with:
    - 2 HID philips light bulbs
    - all the necessary plug-n-play wiring harnesses
    -2 ULTRA-SLIM black digital ballasts
    - an installation manual

the colors left in my garage are 6000k and 8000k. i have some H7's and H11's left for the subies so contact me!!!

edited to remove personal info until Vending issue settled.
    Last edited by RayfieldsWRX; 11-09-2010 at 01:11 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i remember seeing a post similar to this a couple of months ago...sounds suuuper shady to me
    Stink-eye Mob #814004
    2010 WRX Limited Hatch - spt short throw...for now

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to ClubWRX!
    Selling multiple items of the same type generally falls into our definition of "Vending", and we require vendors to register with our site owner before opening up shop here. Please contact BlazinWRX (or admin@clubwrx.net) before selling your items.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation!

--management
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon