Wisco Forged Pistons 100mm for 2.5l

This is a discussion on Wisco Forged Pistons 100mm for 2.5l within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; SOLD TO LOCAL BUYER I have a set of just like brand new pistons. They were in the car for ...

SOLD TO LOCAL BUYER

I have a set of just like brand new pistons. They were in the car for bout 2hrs total time. Then spun a rod bearing. I bought them to do my build but had to trade my car for a truck so now Im selling all the extra parts. I can send pics via my blackberry to your phone or email. Im asking $350obo. It includes everything clips wristpins rings pistons all still like new in the box. You cant hardly tell that they are even used. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wisco.jpg   wisco2.jpg   wisco4.jpg   wisco3.jpg  
    Last edited by 07subywrxtr; 11-19-2010 at 03:21 PM. Reason: SOLD
    2007 wrx tr, fp hta68 , cobb ap, cobb pulley, kartboy sts & bushings, spt intake, spt cbe, 4"turbo xs dp, spt heatshield, sti struts/springs, perrin sways, kartboy endlinks. Then traded for 05 Dodge Power Wagon

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I might need to these off of you. BTW my wife is from Beaverton and I am from Portland.
    2004 Impreza Outback Sport - Sold
    2004 WRB WRX - Sold
    2006 SGM WRX - 400AWHP - Mods

My 2006 Build

pmd u
    2007 wrx tr, fp hta68 , cobb ap, cobb pulley, kartboy sts & bushings, spt intake, spt cbe, 4"turbo xs dp, spt heatshield, sti struts/springs, perrin sways, kartboy endlinks. Then traded for 05 Dodge Power Wagon

There are still for sale. Someone I know needs to build there block well this will save you a couple hundred in the process

bumped, come on guys I need to sell this, Ive lost my job and my unemployment

Bump added pics

Do u have receipts for those pistons and can u make some pictures of it not in the box and send it to my email?

Thanks

waxior@hotmail.com

sent pm to wrc555

Bump HELP

BUMP NOONES BUILDIN A BLOCK COMEON

SOLD TO LOCAL BUYER
    Last edited by 07subywrxtr; 11-19-2010 at 03:19 PM. Reason: SOLD

SOLD TO LOCAL BUYER