Central NJ: OZ Supperleggera 18X8 with Falken Tires

This is a discussion on Central NJ: OZ Supperleggera 18X8 with Falken Tires within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have been on and off the fence about selling these for a while now, but I just bought a ...

Central NJ: OZ Supperleggera 18X8 with Falken Tires

I have been on and off the fence about selling these for a while now, but I just bought a set of wheels/tires so my trusty Supers have to go. These are my winter wheels (driven Jan-March) but they are never driven in snow..this is my weekend car, so I pretty much only drive on nice days.

Summary:

- Wheels:

18X8 - 51 offset, weigh 17.7 lbs each (uber light) they are bright silver - will not clear Brembos unless you get a very small 2-3 mm spacer. 3 Wheels are perfect, with normal rock chips and very light scratches from driving. The 4th wheel is a bit worse. It has 2-3" (pretty deep) section of curb rash (from the previous owner) and 1-2" light curb "scuff". The center caps on 2 of the wheels are fading but structurally perfect. A new set of overlays and they will look like new.

- Tires:

225/40/18 Falken ZIEX ZE-512 with about 12K miles on them..probably less. Tires are in perfect condition, worn nice and even, no bubbles or anything else. They are pretty perfect.. I also have a 2 spares that I bought used. They have about 5K miles on them, also in perfect condition.

Detailed wheel/tire pics can be found here (these were taken Jan 2010, I drove them 2 more months after these pics..maybe 400 miles). They have been in storage ever since: http://picasaweb.google.com/Vervish212/2010OZSupers#

Some older random pics of them on my car can be found here..you might have to dig through the pics.: http://picasaweb.google.com/Vervish212/WinterShoot#

Looking for $850 for the set, $950 if you take them with the 2 spares.

I would prefer local sale as I have an interested local buyer.

Last edited by Spec B; 10-20-2010 at 11:39 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

SOLD.
    Last edited by Spec B; 10-22-2010 at 06:00 AM.