WTB: 02-05 OEM WRX/STi Headers
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WTB: 02-05 OEM WRX/STi Headers within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Looking to get some rumble for my 2.5i. If anyone has their 02-05 Stock WRX/STi headers lying around, let me ...

WTB: 02-05 OEM WRX/STi Headers

Looking to get some rumble for my 2.5i.

If anyone has their 02-05 Stock WRX/STi headers lying around, let me know!

thanks,
    JC

View my sales feedback @ Nasioc.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

If what you are looking for is the OEM three piece exhaust sections (2 head manifolds and the cross over pipe) Then I have a set off of a 2002 WRX. included are all the stock heat shields also. PM me with what you are looking to spend + shipping. I have never sold here but have 154 feeback on ebay at 100% if you want me to send you my info.
    Last edited by cet2kill; 10-24-2010 at 06:51 PM. Reason: feedback edit

Headers make a minute difference in sound with out other exhaust mods. So unless you are getting other parts along with the headers, i wouldn't suggest it.
    STIzzy!

Quote Originally Posted by cet2kill View Post
    If what you are looking for is the OEM three piece exhaust sections (2 head manifolds and the cross over pipe) Then I have a set off of a 2002 WRX. included are all the stock heat shields also. PM me with what you are looking to spend + shipping. I have never sold here but have 154 feeback on ebay at 100% if you want me to send you my info.
    looking to spend $75 on all - wish i think is just shipping for the whole thing..
    i'm looking locally for now, but when i cant find anything here, I'll let you know..

Quote Originally Posted by timb View Post
    Headers make a minute difference in sound with out other exhaust mods. So unless you are getting other parts along with the headers, i wouldn't suggest it.
    i've already got a wrx axleback (will ugprade once i get the headers) so there should be a decent rumble when i get my UEL WRX headers..

[QUOTE=thesniperz;2683341]looking to spend $75 on all - wish i think is just shipping for the whole thing..
    i'm looking locally for now, but when i cant find anything here, I'll let you know..

No problem, I am not looking to get rid of them any time soon, they are on a spare engine I have sitting around so if in the future you still want them they will probably still be here.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.