New Greddy Infometer Touch
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New Greddy Infometer Touch within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I DONT GET ON HERE ALOT SO TEXT ME IF YOUR INTERESTED (254) 630 2526 I bought this a couple ...

New Greddy Infometer Touch

I DONT GET ON HERE ALOT SO TEXT ME IF YOUR INTERESTED

(254) 630 2526

I bought this a couple of months ago for 385, and two weeks after I found out that I have to replace the motor so this will help out in the purchase.
    This hooks up to your OBD2 and is great, it still has the plastic on it this is brand new.

I would like to get 315 obo shipped and paypaled

any questions please feel free to contact me, thank you

HERE ARE THE DETAILS

Powerful and user-friendly, the new Info-Touch provides advanced engine monitoring, with touch screen ease. Installation of the 3.5 Color TFT unit is made simple with the provided OBD/CAN and 12V cigarette lighter plugs. The Info-Touch is ideal for most vehicles, from stock cars to highly-tuned street machines. Depending on vehicle, the unit can display from a large list of factory ECU signal Items, estimate Power with a weight/acceleration run, estimate Fuel Economy and Cost in Eco mode, Data-log up to 15 minutes of info, and read/reset DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Codes,) And by simply touching the controls, you may select from choices of viewing the screen vertically or horizontally in 5 pre-set patterns and 6 meter styles: [Digital, Bar meter, Needle meter, Circle bar, Graph, & Chart]. Other features include, options for English or Japanese, SAE or Metric readings, Peak-hold memory, visual/audio programmable warning values and selectable scales. The Info-Touch also has options for displaying external signals from other GReddy units like the v-manage and f-manage or even non-GReddy units like A/F meters and more.

Up to 53 Items possible
    3.5 TFT color touch screen
    ISO 14230, CAN, Non OBD
    3-way display direction
    6 read-out styles:
    Digital, Bar meter, Needle meter,
    Circle bar, Graph, Chart
    5 display patterns:
    Couple, Tandem, Lord/Tenant,
    Couple/3 Fold, 6 Fold
    DTC Diagnostic Trouble Code
    Reading & Resetting (depending on vehicle.)
    15 minute dataloging & playback
    English or Japanese language
    Metric or SAE measurements
    Eco-drive, Fuel Economy, Power estimators
    GReddy v-manage, f-manage compatible
    External Signal monitoring possibilities
    Programmable Warning Alarms (visual/audio)
    Programmable Max/Min Scales
    Peak Hold Memory (LO / HI)
    Selectable background patterns
    Day/Night settings
    Size 75mm x 107mm x d16mm

Last edited by forsakenforlife; 10-19-2010 at 03:33 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

this price is obo

bumps

bumps

bump for price drop

bumps

Bjmps

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.