FS: Invidia N1 Street Catback ('08-'10) *NY*

This is a discussion on FS: Invidia N1 Street Catback ('08-'10) *NY* within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey guys I'm putting my Invidia N1 street exhaust up for sale. This will fit the 2008-2010(possibly 11?) generation. I ...

FS: Invidia N1 Street Catback ('08-'10) *NY* $415

Hey guys I'm putting my Invidia N1 street exhaust up for sale. This will fit the 2008-2010(possibly 11?) generation. I got it back in February and put it on my car in March so it was only on my car for 7 months. Exhaust is in perfect condition! Sounds great... on the loud side of course but that's expected from any N1 exhaust. The reason I'm selling is b/c I'm moving out and moving into an area where the cops are very strict and look for any reason to pull people over and I know I would get harrassed quite a bit. Also I could use the extra money to put towards the move. It will come with Kartboy hangers and all of the nuts and bolts. I am looking to get $415 for it... shipping at buyers cost.

Just quick pics. of it... I will upload more of it off my car within the next few days.
    Last edited by Tim620X; 10-04-2010 at 02:53 PM.
    2009 Subaru WRX (Hatch/Satin White Pearl) (*SOLD!*)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

**Update**

Prob. should have mentioned it's for the 5-door model..

pics. added...