FS: JDM STI Headlights, HellaFlush 18x9 +35 Offset 5x100 or 5x114
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: JDM STI Headlights, HellaFlush 18x9 +35 Offset 5x100 or 5x114 within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; So have some parts laying around i need to get rid of since i sold my WRX.... Perfect JDM STI ...

FS: JDM STI Headlights, HellaFlush 18x9 +35 Offset 5x100 5x114.3

So have some parts laying around i need to get rid of since i sold my WRX....

Perfect JDM STI Bugeye Headlights with Wiring Harness plug and play, all brand new bulbs including rare Red Turn Signals not Amber. Asking $850 shipped OBO

18x9 Wheels that are a Hot Pink Pearl right now that can be changed to any color 35+ offset, 5x100/114.3 multi bolt pattern. Has a nice 3 3/4" Polished lip. Has brand new Falken tires with about 500 miles on them. Sorry my car wasnt slammed for a flush look(monster truck looking) They are pretty sick Wheels as everyone loves. Asking $1500 plus shipping since the cost can be huge differences.

Stock TMIC coated black, also include a stock oem BOV too. Asking $80 shipped.

Last edited by Rippin6Gears; 10-03-2010 at 09:49 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

MORE PICTURES PLEASE!
    STIzzy!

Only other pictures i have is these one... not the best shots either but its more for you. I can have the wheels coated a different color if requested.

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    You're tripping...

Bugeye JDMs sell for $450-500, not $850. And red turn signals aren't rare, they're 50-state illegal.
    Last edited by brfatal; 10-03-2010 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    You're tripping...

Bugeye JDMs sell for $450-500, not $850. And red turn signals are rare, they're illegal.
    Wow, cool dude! If i remember right... This is MY thread so you should keep your negative comment to yourself, my price is MY price hence the OBO! Red Turn signals= illegal?? I work in the office of WSP here in WA, Amber and Red are legal & perfectly fine FYI.
    Last edited by Rippin6Gears; 10-03-2010 at 11:17 PM.

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Rippin6Gears View Post
    Wow, cool dude! If i remember right... This is MY thread so you should keep your negative comment to yourself, my price is MY price! Red Turn signals= illegal?? I work in the office of WSP here in WA, Amber and Red are legal FYI.
    I paid $900 shipped for immaculate, rare black chrome JDM HIDs headlights with bulbs, ballasts, and a super super rare headlight leveling switch. I'm just informing you of the market value.

As for the red, yes...50-state illegal as per federal guidelines.

Until the early 1960s, most front turn signals worldwide emitted white light and most rear turn signals emitted red. Amber front turn signals were voluntarily adopted by the auto industry in the USA for most vehicles beginning in the 1963 model year, though front turn signals were still permitted to emit white light until FMVSS 108 took effect for the 1968 model year, whereupon amber became the only permissible colour for front turn signals. Presently, almost all countries outside North America require that all front, side and rear turn signals produce amber light. In North America the rear signals may be amber or red. International proponents of amber rear signals say they are more easily discernible as turn signals. U.S. studies in the early 1990s demonstrated improvements in the speed and accuracy of following drivers' reaction to stop lamps when the turn signals were amber rather than red.[37][38][39][40][41] American regulators and other proponents of red rear turn signals have historically asserted there is no proven benefit to amber signals. However, a 2008 U.S. study by NHTSA (the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration) suggests vehicles with amber rear signals rather than red ones are up to 28% less likely to be involved in certain kinds of collisions,[42] and a 2009 NHTSA study determined there is a significant overall safety benefit to amber rather than red rear turn signals.[43]

what brand are the wheels? and maybe i missed it but what tires are on them?

Headlights sold at $800, thanks guys!

The wheels are a Japanese brand that have new falken tires with 225/40s.

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrc10 View Post
    what brand are the wheels? and maybe i missed it but what tires are on them?
    Kyowa Racing Evolves since he doesn't know. They are not Japanese and are $200 each new.

??

WHAT IS THAT CALL AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR BACK BUMPER
    Quote Originally Posted by Rippin6Gears View Post
    So have some parts laying around i need to get rid of since i sold my WRX....

Perfect JDM STI Bugeye Headlights with Wiring Harness plug and play, all brand new bulbs including rare Red Turn Signals not Amber. Asking $850 shipped OBO

18x9 Wheels that are a Hot Pink Pearl right now that can be changed to any color 35+ offset, 5x100/114.3 multi bolt pattern. Has a nice 3 3/4" Polished lip. Has brand new Falken tires with about 500 miles on them. Sorry my car wasnt slammed for a flush look(monster truck looking) They are pretty sick Wheels as everyone loves. Asking $1500 plus shipping since the cost can be huge differences.

Stock TMIC coated black, also include a stock oem BOV too. Asking $80 shipped.

first of all i think your talking about the rear diffuser? and thanks for the info about the wheels!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.