FS PA 2006-2007 Impreza Factory Fog light kit

This is a discussion on FS PA 2006-2007 Impreza Factory Fog light kit within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; used but in great shape the body pieces i have are crystal gray metallic but other colors can be purchased ...

FS PA 2006-2007 Impreza Factory Fog light kit

used but in great shape the body pieces i have are crystal gray metallic but other colors can be purchased for about $40. Im looking to sell the kit for $120+ shipping. click the link to see everything you get (the actual site i bought them from about a year ago. - and where i would recommend getting the different color body pieces if needed)
    https://www.subarugenuineparts.com/p...roducts_id=934

I also have a SPT intake with heat shield off an 06 wrx that I am selling as a pair for $115+ shipping

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jmb8806 View Post
    used but in great shape the body pieces i have are crystal gray metallic but other colors can be purchased for about $40. Im looking to sell the kit for $120+ shipping. click the link to see everything you get (the actual site i bought them from about a year ago. - and where i would recommend getting the different color body pieces if needed)
    https://www.subarugenuineparts.com/p...roducts_id=934

I also have a SPT intake with heat shield off an 06 wrx that I am selling as a pair for $115+ shipping
    Are you willing to sell the shrouds by themselves?

im sorry all i have left is the fog lights everything else sold yesterday

still have the fogs and the on/off switch? call or text me at 303 618 7320! I WANT THEM! text me and let me know what you have. thanks!

collin

sorry sold