DECALS/VINYLS TO HELP RESCUE DOGS

This is a discussion on DECALS/VINYLS TO HELP RESCUE DOGS within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Rally Pitty & Dog Paw decals for sale to celebrate the 1 year Anniversary of CT Underhound Railroad! ( www.ctunderhoundrailroad.org ...

Arrow DECALS/VINYLS TO HELP RESCUE DOGS

Rally Pitty & Dog Paw decals for sale to celebrate the 1 year Anniversary of CT Underhound Railroad! (www.ctunderhoundrailroad.org)

100% of proceeds go toward the rescue efforts of CT Underhound Railroad. This including the costs of pulling the dogs from the pounds, providing vetting (vaccinations, spay/neuter, treatment for any conditions such as Heartworm, mange, broken bones, etc..) food, foster homes & supplies, safe transport, and continued care for dogs rescued from the threat of death at kill shelters throughout the country.

Images of both decals are attached below.

$3.75 for one or $7.00 for two. shipping included and YES you can mix-n-match

Rally Pitty image is available in: black, silver, white, yellow, blue, purple, silver and a flimited supply of red

Dog Paws are available in white ONLY

Remember, 100% of sales go to help dogs in need! Because of the support from the community we have been able to help many dogs over the past year, and we hope to continue saving dogs from death for many years to come!

Please check out our website to learn more about us. You can see some of the dogs we have saved and found homes for, some of the ones that are still looking for their forever homes, and also some of the other ways we are helping the local, national, and international dog-owning community

If interested please email 3dogs712@gmail.com.

Thanks!
    -Holly
    www.ctunderhoundrailroad.org

on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/CT-Und...4829187?ref=ts
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rally pitty.jpg   Rally Pitty II.jpg   paw.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Too bad it's in CT. I saw a couple of pits that sparked my interest.
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

where are you located? just curious = )

I Support ClubWRX
    Virginia - The Communist State
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

weve adopted a number of dogs to people down there..and taken a few from down there and brought them up to our rescue up here. Also do a lot with rescung down from NC, SC, TN and GA.

bumping. Thanks guys have had a few people contact me already from here!

bump. just paid for a few stickers and made a donation. great cause and way better stickers than the rally pig :P

another big THANKS to you all for your support!

heres a pic of one of our newest rescue pups...so you all can see one of the pups being helped by us..made possible by your support!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I.jpg  

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Cute hound! I have 2 rescues myself. The rally pitty is awesome I'm getting a couple.

This is Lilly a plott hound mix.

And sapphire a blue bully of some sort, hate to call anything a "pit" unless I'm sure it's a real APBT
    Last edited by SonicWagon; 10-03-2010 at 04:28 PM.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

omg both are so cute! and yep, she looks very staffy to me absolutely beautiful!

bumps!
    thanks guys I am still getting orders you are all amazing!