for sale 2008+ wrx cobb adjustable short shifter
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on for sale 2008+ wrx cobb adjustable short shifter within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a brand new in box with instructions Cobb adjustable short shifter for 2008 and up wrx 5 sp. ...

for sale 2008+ wrx cobb adjustable short shifter

I have a brand new in box with instructions Cobb adjustable short shifter for 2008 and up wrx 5 sp. Asking $85 I'm located in Seattle but willing to ship so if interested please contact me.
    Last edited by siny66; 09-28-2010 at 01:10 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Do you have pictures? Can you tag your picture to show authenticity of ownership and condition of the item? Do you accept paypal? Pm me.

Trying to post pics but not working so if you want to pm me Your email I can send photos to u

its just easier to go to the website you know.
    http://www.cobbtuning.com/products/?id=3421

Quote Originally Posted by vttk_mig69 View Post
    its just easier to go to the website you know.
    http://www.cobbtuning.com/products/?id=3421
    Thanks for the link. I know what the product looks like and I'm capable of researching the web for the info I need. I maybe a noob on the Subaru forum but I'm no noob when it comes to purchasing from a private seller online. I only asked to ensure that he had the item and it's in his possession. Thanks again.

is this shifter still for sale? i'm definately interested. email me at adespotovich13@yahoo.com. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.