FS (VT): 2005 Stock WRX PARTS
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS (VT): 2005 Stock WRX PARTS within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; 1) First I have the stock intake system off my 05 WRX. The system came off my car with about ...

FS (VT): 2005 Stock WRX PARTS

1) First I have the stock intake system off my 05 WRX. The system came off my car with about 22,xxx miles on it (car currently has 32,xxx), its in absolutely perfect condition, I also have all the bolts and stuff to go along with it.

2) Secondly I have a Stock up-pipe that has only seen about 30,xxx miles, in greattt condition.

3) And finally I have the full stock exhaust. This came off at the same time as the up-pipe so it too has seen only about 30,xxx. These pieces are also in fantastic condition. I would rather sell them together, however if interest is high enough I may separate them. For these I'm not exactly sure what I would like to ask because the shipping costs are up in the air, so shoot me an offer, I can look into shipping costs and we can see if we can do some business.

I REALLY NEED THESE GONE, AND NEED THE CASH TOO, SO PLEASE SHOOT ME AN OFFER, JUST DONT LOW BALL ME WITH AN INCREDIBLY LOW OFFER, I WILL BE FAIR HERE!

Pics are available, just sent me your email and what you are interested in and I hopefully will have the pics sent to you within a day. Thanks again guys, have a good one!

-Wes
    2005 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX...Cobb V2 Stage One...K+N Typhoon CAI..STi Spoiler...Rally Armor Mud Flaps..Turbo XS BOV

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

No disrespect, but you have a stock catted U/P? I don't think you could pay someone to take that off your hands. That's the FIRST thing that everyone should take OFF their WRX.
    2004 Impreza Outback Sport - Sold
    2004 WRB WRX - Sold
    2006 SGM WRX - 400AWHP - Mods

My 2006 Build

no disrespect, but A) i know that, B) someone could be going BACK to stock and needing the part, or C) adding a turbo to their car and needing the part, and BTW someone has already contacted me about that part because hes adding a turbo to his 2.5 rs...so know ur place before u open ur mouth
    2005 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX...Cobb V2 Stage One...K+N Typhoon CAI..STi Spoiler...Rally Armor Mud Flaps..Turbo XS BOV

Woah buddy, just because you found someone dumb enough to buy it does prove anything. Hey its money in your pocket, so more power to you, but judging by your mods and amount of posts, you better come correct before you start shooting your mouth off. So since you found a buyer, let me rephrase, no one should buy it because ultimately it will only cause you problems. Why do you think Subaru corrected this problem in 2006?
    2004 Impreza Outback Sport - Sold
    2004 WRB WRX - Sold
    2006 SGM WRX - 400AWHP - Mods

My 2006 Build

Are you willing to sell parts of the intake seperately? How much for just the funnel and all its mounts (the thing that goes from under the hood to the snorkus), shipped to 08720?
    My big thread: The Used WRX Buying Checklist - Please Contribute!

My current car: 2002 WRB WRX Wagon.
    Mods: GM BCS, Carberry SD rom, uppipe, AEM UEGO, Klunk Killer, F+R shifter bushings, head unit

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.