FS (CT): Crawford V2 Air / Oil Separator FMIC (04-07 Sti) BNIB

This is a discussion on FS (CT): Crawford V2 Air / Oil Separator FMIC (04-07 Sti) BNIB within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have for sale a BRAND NEW in box Crawford V2 Air / Oil Separator for FMIC (04-07 Sti) applications, ...

FS (CT): Crawford V2 Air / Oil Separator FMIC (04-07 Sti) BNIB

I have for sale a BRAND NEW in box Crawford V2 Air / Oil Separator for FMIC (04-07 Sti) applications, but i'm sure it can be used with a TMIC with slight modifications to the mounting location. I bought this from Crawford a couple months ago and just never got to installing it. Now I'm back at school and just need the money. This is the new Version 2 from Crawford which incorporates an internal heater to keep the AOS operating at the proper temperature. Here is the link to the Crawford website which contains much more information about the product:

http://store.crawfordperformance.com/store/products/73

Like I stated before, this is completely unused. The box was only open to view the contents. I paid $384.95 plus shipping for this. I want $320 shipped

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    You have any references (e.g., eBay, Nasioc, etc.)?

Not doubting your credibility, necessarily, but that might help you sell the item easier considering your only post is a sale thread

Good luck...
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Yea sorry about that, I have the same username on IWSTI, Nasioc, and CTSubie. I have been a member of all 3 of those sites since spring of 2008 so I am well established on there. I posted this on here so more people can see it. I have a guy who is interested on IWSTI, but no sale yet. Make Offers

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 07stilimted
    Yea sorry about that, I have the same username on IWSTI, Nasioc, and CTSubie. I have been a member of all 3 of those sites since spring of 2008 so I am well established on there.
    Nothing to apologize for. Just trying to help

GLWS
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC