FS:07' WRX tr in WRB with 38xxx ODO
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS:07' WRX tr in WRB with 38xxx ODO within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; 2007 WRX tr in WRB Mods: Esplier Lowering Springs, Vibrant cat back exhaust, Exterior: Work Emotion CR-kai in Bronze 5x100 ...

FS:07' WRX tr in WRB with 38xxx miles.

2007 WRX tr in WRB

Mods:
    Esplier Lowering Springs,
    Vibrant cat back exhaust,

Exterior:
    Work Emotion CR-kai in Bronze 5x100 17x8 +47 i think or +45.
    Ikea Mudflaps in red.
    HID, 6000k(white),
    factory fog lights in yellow.

Interior:
    Maddad Boost gauge in amber.
    HKS turbo timer.

The car has 38xxx original miles on it, daily driven. I bought the car in May 2009 from South Coast Subaru. The reason im selling the car because i will be moving in next 2 months and cannot take the it with. Im the second owner of the car. Oil change every 3000-3500 miles with 5w30 oils. Already did the 30k service. The car still has extended warranty from Subaru.

The car is located at Torrance CA 90504
    VIN:JFGD75617G513516
    Im asking $15,000FIRM
    Please call or email me. (theres no need to block ur number, so i can get back to you easier if i missed ur call.)
    1(310)6349608
    gmcyan123@hotmail.com
    jay
    Last edited by mcyyy123; 09-21-2010 at 05:37 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.