OEM STi Cat Back
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on OEM STi Cat Back within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; OEM STi Cat-Back 0 Stock 07 STi cat-back exhaust. No Gaskets or bolts included. Muffler and resonator in good shape. ...

OEM STi Cat Back

OEM STi Cat-Back

$120

Stock 07 STi cat-back exhaust. No Gaskets or bolts included.
    Muffler and resonator in good shape. Good for 02-07 WRX owner who wants a more free flowing exhaust without all the noise.
    Please contact Greg at gbaggs14@yahoo.com.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

is that shipped?

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepyz View Post
    is that shipped?
    No shipping is extra. Ill have to get a quote if interested.

IM kinda interested but i will have to get back at you. I must first register my car LOL. Does this exhaust fit on the 2002 WRX wagon?

Does it give the car a bit of a grunt?

thanks

-Sal

Quote Originally Posted by Salica View Post
    IM kinda interested but i will have to get back at you. I must first register my car LOL. Does this exhaust fit on the 2002 WRX wagon?

Does it give the car a bit of a grunt?

thanks

-Sal
    It will fit on your car but it wont change the sound very much. Just help out with air flow. Now I am trying to keep this local cuz shipping is going to be a *****. So just letting you know/ Anyways keep me updated.

Hey,

I understand about shipping. Im not sure how quiet the car is but i Would love a bit of a note. thanks and sorry for pestering.

-Sal

Quote Originally Posted by Salica View Post
    Hey,

I understand about shipping. Im not sure how quiet the car is but i Would love a bit of a note. thanks and sorry for pestering.

-Sal
    I have an 04 WRX w/ STI exhaust. It rumbles a little more than stock - sounds (and feels) better after resonator removal (50 bucks at exhaust shop). Gutting also helps...
    Last edited by absubie; 09-18-2010 at 08:49 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.