2006 WRX Cobb AccessPort
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2006 WRX Cobb AccessPort within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; 2006 2.5L WRX Cobb AccessPort Gen1 for sale. I'm only asking 0. Everything included. Located in Brooklyn, NYC...

2006 WRX Cobb AccessPort

2006 2.5L WRX Cobb AccessPort Gen1 for sale.
    I'm only asking $150. Everything included.

Located in Brooklyn, NYC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2010-07-17 14.35.03.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I just bought one that the manual said it was for 04-06 sti and 06 wrx. The part number was ae-sti-port-04 but I couldn't get it to work. What is the part number on the back? I would be interested if its just for the 2006 wrx and not sti. Or maybe you can tell me if mine will work

Mine was actually for a 2004 STi, but was reprogrammed by Cobb to fit a 2006 WRX. I want to say you have to be an official Cobb reseller to do this, but Im not certain. I used it on my '06 WRX, so I know this one was properly flashed. Let me know if youre interested.

Let me see if I can get rid of the one I have. I may get yours anyways and just see what I can do with mine lol

Cool...I think I paid $350 for the thing a couple years ago. Made a huge difference. I really miss the car now that I'm living in NYC. Are you local?

I live in Tennessee. I think I just found a buyer so I should be getting yours as soon as I get the money for my old one.

Btw, it is for the 2006 wrx and not the sti, right?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.