2006 WRX Cobb AccessPort

This is a discussion on 2006 WRX Cobb AccessPort within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; 2006 2.5L WRX Cobb AccessPort Gen1 for sale. I'm only asking 0. Everything included. Located in Brooklyn, NYC...

2006 WRX Cobb AccessPort

2006 2.5L WRX Cobb AccessPort Gen1 for sale.
    I'm only asking $150. Everything included.

Located in Brooklyn, NYC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2010-07-17 14.35.03.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I just bought one that the manual said it was for 04-06 sti and 06 wrx. The part number was ae-sti-port-04 but I couldn't get it to work. What is the part number on the back? I would be interested if its just for the 2006 wrx and not sti. Or maybe you can tell me if mine will work

Mine was actually for a 2004 STi, but was reprogrammed by Cobb to fit a 2006 WRX. I want to say you have to be an official Cobb reseller to do this, but Im not certain. I used it on my '06 WRX, so I know this one was properly flashed. Let me know if youre interested.

Let me see if I can get rid of the one I have. I may get yours anyways and just see what I can do with mine lol

Cool...I think I paid $350 for the thing a couple years ago. Made a huge difference. I really miss the car now that I'm living in NYC. Are you local?

I live in Tennessee. I think I just found a buyer so I should be getting yours as soon as I get the money for my old one.

Btw, it is for the 2006 wrx and not the sti, right?