02 5spd trans needed

This is a discussion on 02 5spd trans needed within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I am considering keeping my 02 wrx and that includes more work as in a transmission and sway bar bushings.......So ...

02 5spd trans needed

I am considering keeping my 02 wrx and that includes more work as in a transmission and sway bar bushings.......So any body have ideas on good rebuilt 5spd's?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Might not be what you are looking for but i have an 03 WRX trans with RA gears (1-4) with 5th left stock for highway driving. It came in a car I bought that I am swapping (will use if no one buys). Shell has 68k. Not sure how much is on trans or exactly when it was put in. Has short shifter as well. Selling the whole drivetrain. Has r-160. Currently installed in 2000 RS. I am in Chicago. Good luck, let me know if you want to talk about this...

02 Trans

Hey so what is are RA gears? I imagine this is a lower ratio for racing? If this is the case I prefer a stock trans.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FINSPEED View Post
    Might not be what you are looking for but i have an 03 WRX trans with RA gears (1-4) with 5th left stock for highway driving. It came in a car I bought that I am swapping (will use if no one buys). Shell has 68k. Not sure how much is on trans or exactly when it was put in. Has short shifter as well. Selling the whole drivetrain. Has r-160. Currently installed in 2000 RS. I am in Chicago. Good luck, let me know if you want to talk about this...
    How much for your tranny?

interested in your tranny also. what is the price for it shipped? need one asap. ty

pm at mrkevinchiu@gmail.com or text 6467173725

Have good 2002 trans great shape no issues make offer need to finish up pay in for jdm sti swap 423-833-9292

Have you tried shopping around on the internet at some of the places that rebuild them (you send them your current one as a core swap)?

I'd also try junkyards.
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading