Fs: Hella FF1000's

This is a discussion on Fs: Hella FF1000's within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Edit: Forgot to include a price. lol. Was 0 on all the other forums but I have lowered it to ...

Fs: Hella FF1000's

Edit: Forgot to include a price. lol. Was $250 on all the other forums but I have lowered it to $200 not including shipping and paypal fees. This package Is worth over $500 bucks.

Well I really love my "fogs" but I wanna try to go with a different look. I'm going to run fog light covers. Ahhh....I can't believe I'm saying that. Anyway this is what will come with this:

-Hella FF1000 driving lights (since they have a pencil beam they aren't fog lights but they are big and round and where my fogs used to be so I usually refer to them as fogs) These things are flawless and in perfect condition. They are probably two years old. I never have driven without the stone gaurds off so there are no chips on the lenses.

-Hella FF100 clear stone guard. Pretty much just a protector. They clamp on the front.

-bracket to mount the hellas. This bracket was designed for the bug eye wrx and mounts to the stock location fog light mounting holes. These will also work with a 2.5 Rs. If you have a bug eye wrx and buy these brackets when you mount the hella's you'll have to aim them. Basically bend the bracket.

-mcculloch 6k hid kit. This comes with a ballast, ignighter, and a spare bulb. These lights are nuts. I could literally drive with them on and not my headlights and I'd be fine. The only downfall is the one light needs to be changed. It comes on but dims and gets bright again. I messed with the ballast and igniter and it still did it so they shouldn't be the issue. Had the extra bulb because one blew so I had to buy two.

I really don't wanna sell them but I think it's time. Going with a new set up so figure might as well change the looks slightly. :lol:

I'm not parting this stuff out. This is all or nothing. Buyer pays shipping and Paypal fees. Also keep in mind these are still on my car and I'll have to remove my bumper to remove my igniters that I mounted on my bumper beam. These lights will not come off my car until I receive my covers Which should be after the holiday weekend.

From the side. Keep in mind if you have a wrx these headlights will sink in farther since the holes in the bumper for the foglights are deeper then the Rs bumper. I think I may have a picture on my buddies bug eye wagon

On my friends bug eye

On my buddies old Rsti

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump. I'm about to pull the hids off as part of the deal and sell them separately. Price will still stay the same though so someone pick up this deal!