FS: 4" Tall Real Carbon Fiber hood scoop 02-03 bolt on..(pics)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: 4" Tall Real Carbon Fiber hood scoop 02-03 bolt on..(pics) within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Only 8 months old.. i traded my subaru WRX in for another car.. Great condition... real carbon fiber..super light.. 4" ...

FS: 4" Tall Real Carbon Fiber hood scoop 02-03 bolt on..(pics)

Only 8 months old.. i traded my subaru WRX in for another car..

Great condition... real carbon fiber..super light.. 4" tall hood scoop..

resembles the 2004 and up STI hood scoops..

easy bolt on installation..hardware included...

email me with any questions or if you want more pictures..

there are no scratches..

it jus has some road grime around the opening.. that can be cleaned off by a washcloth and some soap
    (probably the same as your hood scoop has on it)..

although there is one very small rock chip in the front..you can see it in the frontal picture..looks like a little white dot on the right side..

other than that.. it looks great.. and you cant really tell about the chip unless you pick it up and look at it..

Kakumei is the brand.. retail price is $300 ..

also if you want to pay by card, I can send you an invoice through paypal.com

so you can purchase any way you would like..

$160 shipped... or if you live relatively close to Houston,tx .. i could meet you and save you $10 on shipping

one of the pictures show the hood scoop installed on my old WRX... (the rims/tires in the picture are also for sale..cheap.)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Interested in the scoop. pmd you.
    03' Sonic Yellow WRX
    -1.5'' drop
    -Kartboy Short throw
    -Konig Feather Blacks- 17x7.5 225/45/ZR17

SOLD

sorry people.. it got sold locally last night.. i didnt get a chance to update the post.. i still got the rims/tires tho

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.