Back to Stock Sale - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Back to Stock Sale within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; New top notch, premium parts for sale in the OP. Ran out of room, moving the sold stuff to this ...

DUB
    New top notch, premium parts for sale in the OP.

Ran out of room, moving the sold stuff to this post.

Whiteline Rear Strut Tower Brace w/ Quick Release kit.

$150 shipped.

SOLD

Cut Stock Heat Shield

This is a stock heat shield, cut to fit an after market bell mouth or divorced waste gate down pipe. It has thermal tape applied to the underside to further enhance it's heat shielding properties.

If you are like me, you will want this because (a) you don't want to hack up your stock heat shield so you can put it back on later when you return the car to stock and (b) it looks stock; fancy after market shiny heat shields just draw the highway patrolman's attention to the fact that you have illegal exhaust bits installed.

I bought this from a nasioc member, it worked great. Mounts with 3 of the 10 original heat shield bolts, installs easy, never had any problems.

$30 shipped.

SOLD

Samco Silicon Intercooler Hose Kit - Red - 2.0L turbo cars

Includes Y Pipe, Throttle Body Coupler and BPV Recirc hose.

Great condition, no splitting. The Y pipe has a little blow by gunk inside the end of the turbo elbow section, but nothing a little elbow grease wont clean up.

$80 Shipped

SOLD

Crucial Racing Up Pipe

This is a very high quality piece, never gave me any problems, performed great. Perfect fit on my '03 WRX.

Click here to read about it straight from the horses mouth: http://www.crucialracing.com/products/uppipe.php

Thermal Coated; click here to read about how awesome Crucial's Thermal Coating is and why you need it: http://www.crucialracing.com/products/coating.php

This is an awesome pipe and you can't get it anymore!

Comes with the Wurth studs and resister to avoid a CEL if you don't have EM to defeat it (not pictured).

$150 shipped.

SOLD

Cobb AccessPort

AP-SUB-001
    2002-2005 2.0L Turbo

In perfect condition, still has protective static film on screen, guaranteed unmarried, comes with all original parts (AP, Dongle, both connectors, cable, book, cd, sticker, special AP box).

If you want them, I'll send you the spliced USB cable and the switch so you can mount it like I did here: AccessPORT v2 Mounted

$450 shipped.

SOLD

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

DUB
    Hood dampers sold and bump.

DUB
    Power bleeder sold and bump.

DUB
    TBE sold and bump.

I Support ClubWRX
    WTF dude!? What are you getting?

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

DUB
    Quote Originally Posted by T0rque View Post
    WTF dude!? What are you getting?
    I bought a Tacoma to tote my motorcycle around in.

I decided that riding a motorcycle on the track, rather than a fast car on the street, was the best way to get my motorized speed fix.

DUB
    Bump, the only thing left is the EGT gauge.

DUB
    weekend bump. Price dropped to $160

Moved sold items down here.

Pressure (oil or fuel) - $180

SOLD

Temperature (oil or water) - $100

SOLD

Prodrive Oval Tip Axleback

This is far and away my favorite exhaust I have ever heard on a Subaru. It was only on my car for a year (9000 miles) and I loved every minute of it. A year ago I was lucky to find one new; it was hard to find and I paid a lot for it (I wont say how much, it's embarrassing) but it was worth it.
    It has a very subdued yet aggressive tone. It sounds just about perfect when you get on it. There are many others out there who agree with me.

If you are reading this ad you probably know that these are nearly impossible to find now. Prodrive shut down it's US operations and you can only find these on the used market. I searched around and this is all I could find: ebay. $573.29. Ouch.

As you can see from the pictures, it's in very good shape. No scratches, scrapes, broken welds, etc. I just hit it with a little degreaser and the tip and can shined like new.

I'm looking for $300. I'm more than happy to ship (I have the original box), but the buyer will pay shipping costs.

SOLD

TXS Stealthback w/ coated DP

System includes:
    4" downpipe which tapers to 3". Downpipe was coated by Crucial Racing. Read about their thermal coating process here.
    3" high-flow cat pipe.
    3" midpipe. The midpipe tapers to a unique flange design that allows it to mate to the stock muffler (or any other muffler designed to fit the stock system) or a full 3" muffler like the TXS standard or RFL.
    Ships with gaskets (used) and all original hardware.

The stealthback is an awesome choice for those looking for the performance of a full 3" TBE but want to stay under the radar.

This system was on my car for only a year (9000 miles) and it's in great condition.

Asking $400. I'm happy to box it up and ship it, but it will be at the buyers expense.

SOLD

Tein Hood Dampers

Perfect shape, ships with all hardware included in original packaging.

These things are a breeze to install and if you spend any time under the hood of your car are worth their weight in gold. They look cool too.

$110 shipped

SOLD

Motive Power Bleeder

I bought this from a NASIOC member who sold it to recoup costs of a break upgrade. He stated in the ad that he used it once, cleaned it with alcohol and put it back in the box.
    I, too, used it once, cleaned it with alcohol and put it back in the box. Now I'm selling the car and don't anticipate needing it again.
    Here is info from the manufacturer: Power Bleeder.
    Here is a nice walk through on how to use it: one man brake bleeding diy. (It also has instructions on the bottle itself.)
    This thing is stupid easy to use and makes bleeding your brakes an absolute breeze, with perfect results every time.

As you can see, it retails for $65 plus shipping. This thing has literally been used twice. I'm asking $45 shipped.

SOLD

WRXtra Gauge Pod for 2 1/16" (52mm) Gauges

WRXtra Gauge Pod for 2 1/16" (52mm) Gauges

This piece starts life as an OE Subaru Gauge Pod. Then, a custom bracket is fabricated and the plastic is trimmed to allow it to hold 52mm gauges. This allows you to get the stock look of the factory gauge option, but use any gauges you want.

I loved the clean, factory look of this pod.

Here are the dimensions, to make sure your gauges will fit. And here are the installation instructions. (Sale comes with all hardware)

$100 shipped

SOLD
    Last edited by DUB; 09-22-2010 at 09:34 AM.

DUB
    bump. price dropped to $150 on last remaining item, Defi EGT gauge.

DUB
    bump. still have the EGT gauge. make an offer.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by DUB View Post
    I bought a Tacoma to tote my motorcycle around in.

I decided that riding a motorcycle on the track, rather than a fast car on the street, was the best way to get my motorized speed fix.
    Will I be seeing you at thunderhill then?

DUB
    Will I be seeing you at thunderhill then?
    Going for my first t-hill day on 11/21.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by DUB View Post
    Going for my first t-hill day on 11/21.
    I'm in a wedding that weekend but text me how it went and all that. I'll trailer a few bikes down there for you to test out. Maybe get jeremys ugly mug up from Sacramento to tear it up with us..

DUB
    I'm in a wedding that weekend but text me how it went and all that. I'll trailer a few bikes down there for you to test out. Maybe get jeremys ugly mug up from Sacramento to tear it up with us..
    That would be freakin' awesome. Other than my SV I've ridden an '07 600RR, ' 07 GSXR 750 and '06 R6 on the track; I would love to ride as many more as I can.

I Support ClubWRX
    Ive got to many to list but many are 1000s

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast