FT: GOLD BBS 04 5x100 w/ Potenza RE-01R !!!

This is a discussion on FT: GOLD BBS 04 5x100 w/ Potenza RE-01R !!! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; So this is rare thread. What I have: A near mint set of GOLD BBS 04 5x100 (minor nicks, scratches ...

FT: GOLD BBS 04 5x100 w/ Potenza RE-01R !!!

So this is rare thread.

What I have:
    A near mint set of GOLD BBS 04 5x100 (minor nicks, scratches from daily driving) and with almost brand new (3 weeks) Bridgestone Potenza RE-01R.
    I bought the entire set from a local a few days ago, but have no desire to run these tires. These are extremely sticky and I need something that is more suitable and lasting for my daily driving in San Francisco.

What I want:
    Gold BBS 04 5x100 rims in similar condition but with daily driver tires.
    What do you got?!

Im looking for a straight up swap + $200obo.
    These Potenzas are top of the line and run about $289 each!!!!

So essentially, You, the swapper, will only have to pay an extra 200 for some elite tires!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

+1 bump on the RE-01Rs...SICK tires.

I have them on my STI and they are nice and sticky!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

wow, these are just sick everytime I look at them! I wish I had what you were looking for! Bump
    - 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX

" You don't have a soul, you are a soul. You have a body." - C.S. Lewis

Wouldn't it be so much easier just to buy the tires you want, dismount these and mount the new tires and then sell the RE-01's separate?

Just seems easier to do that then try and find a rare trade that is perfect. If the wheels are what you want and the tires are the problem then fix the problem and make cash on the sale. I bet those RE-01 will fit on tons of different rims and it will be way easier to find a buyer.

My 2 cents, good luck with the trade if you continue to go that route.
    '99 Impreza 2.5RS Rally Blue Pearl - Retired
    '02 Sedona Red WRX - Retired
    '11 DGM WRX Hatch w/ SPT exhaust, short throw and STi shift knob Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Syncharmony View Post
    Wouldn't it be so much easier just to buy the tires you want, dismount these and mount the new tires and then sell the RE-01's separate?

Just seems easier to do that then try and find a rare trade that is perfect. If the wheels are what you want and the tires are the problem then fix the problem and make cash on the sale. I bet those RE-01 will fit on tons of different rims and it will be way easier to find a buyer.

I was thinking the same thing. MANY more people would also be able to buy them considering they aren't limited by the wheel that the tires are on. 225/45/17 are a very popular tire size for performance cars.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by Syncharmony View Post
    yep, it would..
    Just seems easier to do that then try and find a rare trade that is perfect.
    I dont think he realizes that possibility is very very very slight. Like better chance at being struck by lightning.

If the wheels are what you want and the tires are the problem then fix the problem and make cash on the sale. I bet those RE-01 will fit on tons of different rims and it will be way easier to find a buyer.
    That probably makes sense to 90% of us (myself included)

op; man just buy the tires you want and have em put on those wheels. Then sell off the sticky tires.
    What you're looking for is not easy to find.. I've been looking for months for a set of just the wheels and haven't found any that are in decent condition at a reasonable price let alone with a specific tire combo.

What you're looking for is someone to not only trade you up the unobtanium wheels that they already have but PAY you as well?

The conditions set here are going to be very very very hard to meet. I'm not sure anyone is going to take you up on the offer.
    likewise..
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!