02-03 wrx oem stuff lots

This is a discussion on 02-03 wrx oem stuff lots within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Ok I want to sell each and every bit of these items make me offers I will compare prices and ...

02-03 wrx oem stuff lots

Ok I want to sell each and every bit of these items make me offers I will compare prices and any offer thats half decent I will accept. PICK UP'S WILL GET FIRST PREFERENCE YOU PAY SHIPPING all of these items are OEM with milage approx 18k all parts taken off of the same vehicle because of upgrades about 5yrs ago you can text 954-213-2421 or PM ME HERE. Look at pics not much mechanic knowledge (I just take it too the mechanic and pay the $$$ when its done) so if you see it you must name it. Also not seen in pics DRIVE SHAFT, TOW HITCH, SIDE SKIRTS AND GLOVE COMPARTMENT
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PICT0007 (2).jpg   PICT0006 (2).jpg   PICT0005 (3).jpg   PICT0004 (3).jpg   PICT0001 (3).jpg  

Last edited by bugeyelvr; 08-30-2010 at 01:05 PM. Reason: ADD PICS

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

where you located??? I need a glove box and a trunk mat/carpet thing. Im in Richmond, VA

exhaust manifolds

Do you still have the exhaust manifolds and the crossover shown in the picture? I phoned and left a message (651) prefix. Call me or send message back. Pfred