FS: SPT catback for 2002-2007 wrx/sti
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: SPT catback for 2002-2007 wrx/sti within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Up for sale is a SPT catback exhaust for 2002-2007 wrx/sti. Its in good condition for being on my car ...

FS: SPT catback for 2002-2007 wrx/sti

Up for sale is a SPT catback exhaust for 2002-2007 wrx/sti. Its in good condition for being on my car for 10k. Sounds good... not to loud but still has that subi rumble. Took it off because my buddy hooked me up with another turboback so I no longer need this. Looking for 250 OBO. Thanks
    -Alex

PM ME FOR QUESTIONS
    Last edited by wrxwagon2; 08-24-2010 at 10:21 PM.
    2004 WRX (currently driving)
    2000 Audi S4 APR tuned (sold)
    2002 WRX wagon ( sold )
    1988 Thunderbird Turbocoupe

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.