FS/T: HKS HiPower CBE

This is a discussion on FS/T: HKS HiPower CBE within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I'm looking to trade my HKS HiPower CBE from 04 WRX for something more stock looking. It's a 3" CBE ...

FS/T: HKS HiPower CBE

I'm looking to trade my HKS HiPower CBE from 04 WRX for something more stock looking. It's a 3" CBE with couple of scrapes on mid-pipe but no dents. Muffler is polished with out any scrapes or dents.

Looking for Cobb or something similar.
    Willing to sell so make a reasonable offer.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

how does the exhaust sound? I'm looking for deep sounding exhaust, but not something loud
    "I had some 110 octaine left over from my bike, I didn't know what to do with it, so I put it in my civic, this is the only time I have a chance to beat you, first one up the three lanes wins"~my brother

I thought you were selling your car maybe i just read something wrong tho! It sounds nice I have heard it ^,^

Quote Originally Posted by Zuko65 View Post
    I thought you were selling your car maybe i just read something wrong tho! It sounds nice I have heard it ^,^

You are correct. Car actually has sold. But I have 3 different exhaust. for it.

How much, and how much are the other ones if their for sale.

is the exhaust still for sale? if so where are you located and how much shipped to 07438
    Bugeye Mafia #331

Been wanting to trade my Vibrant dual tip cat back, came on the car when i bought it, looks stock, sounds good just not what im looking for, but what you have is what i am looking for. Let me know if it is still up and if you wanna work something out
    part#
    VIB-1636

Whats the ballpark area of what your asking for it shipped? I know they run $500 new, shipped.