wts:: CNT Racing Catless Downpipe for 08+ WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on wts:: CNT Racing Catless Downpipe for 08+ WRX within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Dp has about 50 miles on it. Registering my car in a new state need to pass inspection. Will ship ...

wts:: CNT Racing Catless Downpipe for 08+ WRX

Dp has about 50 miles on it. Registering my car in a new state need to pass inspection. Will ship to 48 states. Looking for 150 all parts original box included.
    Call for questions or text.
    Kev

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump

Bump bmp bmp bmp CMO

I'd love to buy, but If I remember right our cars have 3 cats, would eliminating the 2 on the DP (I think) make it illegal? I'm assuming that's why you're selling it in the first place. Sorry for the newb questions, I'm new to turbo cars

bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.