looking for some stuff

This is a discussion on looking for some stuff within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; i am looking for a front lip, a downpipe, sti scoop, FMIC piping, BOV, and a turbo hard pipe turbo ...

looking for some stuff

i am looking for a front lip, a downpipe, sti scoop, FMIC piping, BOV, and a turbo hard pipe turbo intake.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Not exactly the best starting list for a stock WRX....

it might be beneficial to tell us about your car... year, etc.
    '07 wrx wagon:
    Cobb catback, cobb short ram with intake box, turbosmart small recirc valve, yellow tinted fogs.

little bit older and a little bit more jaded.

its an 2002 wrx. its completely stock, and i am just looking to upgrade just a bit not looking to do a lot.

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by unlucky2267 View Post
    its an 2002 wrx. its completely stock, and i am just looking to upgrade just a bit not looking to do a lot.
    front lip, a downpipe, sti scoop, FMIC piping, BOV, and a turbo hard pipe turbo intake
    This is a revised list. Some of the stuff you asked for will actually be detrimental to performance, won't do anything, or won't fit on the car. Add an up-pipe and suspension parts instead. Suspension is the best bang for the buck. I suggest thorough research before spending your hard earned money.
    Last edited by brfatal; 08-21-2010 at 09:06 AM.

Smile

i am not new to cars been working on them since i was 15. i am looking for those parts for now got 225/45/17 ordered already 3" cat-back ordered and on. want a full 3" turbo back thats way, i want the downpipe for now. the lip just makes the car look nice, once i get some of that stuff all order a set of Tein 1.5 front, 1.5 rear drop springs and some full strut bars upper and lower, front and back. its just what i want right now