FS: SOCAL: 09 wrx **part out!**
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: SOCAL: 09 wrx **part out!** within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; All prices + shipping Perrin tmic: 0.00 (great condition, has a dent underneath due to hitting the clutch cylinder but ...

FS: SOCAL: 09 wrx **part out!**

All prices + shipping

Perrin tmic: $500.00
    (great condition, has a dent underneath due to hitting the clutch cylinder but does not affect pressure in any way).

Turbo XS Catback (5 door/hatch): 350.00 Perfect condition

Tsudo Catless Bellmouth DP: 100.00 Used for 4k

Harman Motive CAI: 140.00 Matte black finish. Looks stealth. One small blemish.

PnP oem header and crosspipe by WRXSUBIEMOD. 200.00 plus your stock header.

Made great power with this setup @ 19psi on HBspeeds dyno. Located in north orange county. Cannot post pics yet because everything is still on the car.

email me at mganz121@yahoo.com

Thanks!
    Michael

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Where are you located? I have an 08 wrx 5 door interested in your catback. I just put a 3in DP on so just curious if it would fit. Let me knw

Kev

Pics of the dent? Very interested!
    09 WRX Premium: AP, Perrin Stage 2, Perrin Intake, Perrin SS, Perrin TBE, BC Racing Coilovers
    Pioneer and JL Audio C2, W3, G6600 Stink eye Mob #24
    08+ Owners Gallery, add yours!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.