wanted: bov and plug

This is a discussion on wanted: bov and plug within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Looking for somebody that wants to sell their BOV and return line plug. I know I know I know...BOV's will ...

wanted: bov and plug

Looking for somebody that wants to sell their BOV and return line plug.

I know I know I know...BOV's will make your car run rich for a fraction of a second and a lot of people think they are really dumb...but I love the sound it makes
    "I had some 110 octaine left over from my bike, I didn't know what to do with it, so I put it in my civic, this is the only time I have a chance to beat you, first one up the three lanes wins"~my brother

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bov

I got a hks ssqv with the plug for sale

how much are you asking for it? also, how well does the HKS hook up? it doesn't seem like it bolts on where the stock bypass valve bolts to
    "I had some 110 octaine left over from my bike, I didn't know what to do with it, so I put it in my civic, this is the only time I have a chance to beat you, first one up the three lanes wins"~my brother

Im lookin for 175 its basically new but its two bolts and a vaccuum line. I bought it with the flange to bolt up to the stock intercooler.

Bov

I have a GO Fast Bits hybrid bov up for sale.. Google it.. Really nice set up.. take 150 for it....
    04 WRX- XPT Stage 2, Spt intake, cobb catback, TiTek catted dp, Omori....... more to come....