FS/FT: STi Silver BBS in 5x114.3 /// Need trade of 5x100 wheels or will set out right

This is a discussion on FS/FT: STi Silver BBS in 5x114.3 /// Need trade of 5x100 wheels or will set out right within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Bought these from somebody who lied to me about the bolt pattern, got them and found out they dont fit. ...

FS/FT: STi Silver BBS in 5x114.3 /// Need trade of 5x100 wheels or will set out right

Bought these from somebody who lied to me about the bolt pattern, got them and found out they dont fit. Guy who sold them to me is dodging my calls so I decided to put them up here.

I need something in 5x100 preferably 17x7.5.

Sorry for the crappy pictures, I work two jobs and didn't have time to make sure they were perfect. Every single wheels is in absolute mint condition same with every tire.

These are essentially brand new! I promise I'm not exaggerating when I say these wheels look better than any set I've ever seen.

ASKING: $770 SHIPPED
    Last edited by 2002 and Blue; 08-11-2010 at 01:43 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    $950 is crazy, even shipped. These wheels with tires regularly sell for $500 or less (I've seen as low as $350) and shipping them may run $150. I realize you got screwed over, but you won't make what you apparently paid for them back. I'd either find out where the guy lives, pursue legal action, or get your money back from Paypal if that's what you paid with.

I'm open to offer. I really just want to get rid of these things..

NEW PRICE

Would you consider selling just the rims?

I'm looking for these rims for a winter setup. PM me if you would consider selling just the rims.

Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    These wheels with tires regularly sell for $500 or less (I've seen as low as $350)

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by STIBungy View Post
    Continue rolling your eyes.