2002 wrx 5 speed wrecked for sale
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2002 wrx 5 speed wrecked for sale within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; hi everyone im selling my wrecked 2002 wrx 5 speed midnight blue it has alot of aftermarket parts on it. ...

2002 wrx 5 speed wrecked for sale

hi everyone im selling my wrecked 2002 wrx 5 speed midnight blue it has alot of aftermarket parts on it. i was planing on parting it out which i started to in another ad but i dont have the time or the tools. the car doesnt have a salvage tittle it does need some work but it can be repaired il have before and after pics up later today. the car has ruffly 58,000 miles on it but i cant check for sure because of no power the car got wrecked in oct. of last year. i dont think im asking to much for what the car is. pm me if interested or serious buyers can call 859-224-3169
    that would also be easyer to explain the car over the phone than to do post after post.
    $7,500.00 OBO

pics will be here in a few hours
    thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

heres a link for the before pics i think the only thing missing is the cusco roll cage

http://streetsports.com/photo/vehicl...er/default.htm

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.