2002 wrx 5 speed wrecked for sale

This is a discussion on 2002 wrx 5 speed wrecked for sale within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; hi everyone im selling my wrecked 2002 wrx 5 speed midnight blue it has alot of aftermarket parts on it. ...

2002 wrx 5 speed wrecked for sale

hi everyone im selling my wrecked 2002 wrx 5 speed midnight blue it has alot of aftermarket parts on it. i was planing on parting it out which i started to in another ad but i dont have the time or the tools. the car doesnt have a salvage tittle it does need some work but it can be repaired il have before and after pics up later today. the car has ruffly 58,000 miles on it but i cant check for sure because of no power the car got wrecked in oct. of last year. i dont think im asking to much for what the car is. pm me if interested or serious buyers can call 859-224-3169
    that would also be easyer to explain the car over the phone than to do post after post.
    $7,500.00 OBO

pics will be here in a few hours
    thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

heres a link for the before pics i think the only thing missing is the cusco roll cage

http://streetsports.com/photo/vehicl...er/default.htm