FS (MD): 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround Sound Speakers with Subwoofer Logitech Z680
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on FS (MD): 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround Sound Speakers with Subwoofer Logitech Z680 within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have for sale a complete set Logitech Z-680 THX-Dolby Digital DTS 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers with Subwoofer. Less than ...

FS (MD): 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround Sound Speakers with Subwoofer Logitech Z680

I have for sale a complete set Logitech Z-680 THX-Dolby Digital DTS 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers with Subwoofer. Less than 1 year old and in very good condition.

The Logitech Z-680 gives you THX-certified theater-quality digital sound. Both optical and coaxial inputs provide for simple connection to nearly any audio appliance, and with the digital SoundTouch control center and the wireless remote, you can sit back, stretch out, and let loose.
    The bass pumps through the Z-680ís 188-watt subwoofer. Four 62-watt satellites and a 69-watt center channel provide crystal-clear midrange and highs.

The Z-680 includes built-in Dolby Digital and DTS hardware decoding. Connect the Z-680 directly to an iPod, PC sound card, Xbox, PlayStation, Blu-Ray or DVD player, satellite receiver, MP3 Player, or other Dolby-ready source and get true surround sound. You can also get 5.1 surround sound from a stereo input through the advanced Dolby Pro Logic II system. You can also connect up to four audio sources simultaneously, while accessing each one at the touch of a button.

Technical Details:
    -Six-speaker system that lets you enjoy true 5.1 digital sound with your movies and games with built-in Dolby Digital and DTS hardware decoding
    -Create 5.1 surround sound from stereo music, movies, and games with Dolby Pro Logic II
    -Simultaneously connect four audio sources, including HDTVs, SDTVs, PCs, game consoles, Blu-Ray or DVD players, MP3 or CD players
    -Be in total command with the Digital SoundTouch Control Center and wireless remote
    -Feel earth-shaking bass with 505 watts RMS of thunderous power

Rated 4.5 Stars out of 5 on amazon.com.
    Rated 9 out of 10 on Digital Trends.com. Read the reviews for your self -- Logitech Z-680 Review

With small, easily mounted or stand alone speakers the Logitech Z680 set is ideal for dorm room or home theater configuration.

All interested buyers are welcome to meet with me to look over the set for them selves. I will also deliver the set anywhere in the Baltimore City/ Baltimore County/ York areas and possibly further, it wont hurt to ask!
    Will also ship anywhere.

More Pictures are available upon request. Any questions? Please feel free to email me. I promise a hassle free experience.

Thanks for looking!

$170
    Last edited by bmh4p; 11-27-2010 at 06:24 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

anyone?

Where in MD are ya?
    2006 WRB WRX Sedan @ Stage 2

www.grahamsnodgrass.com

Quote Originally Posted by Graham46 View Post
    Where in MD are ya?
    north Baltimore county, right of 83. About 25 mins west from Bel Air.

bump

b ump

bummp

Free bump, would like to vouch for the quailty of these speakers, I have a set that I bought prolly 6 years ago, abuse the **** out of them, and still sound AMAZING. They are currently hooked up to my entertainment center in my living room. best set of speakers I have ever bought.

GL with the sale bro.

^^ ha you're making me not want to sell these...

bump, i will split shipping with buyer!

Free shipping!
    Last edited by bmh4p; 10-29-2010 at 11:44 AM.

$190 shipped

Registered User GarrettKoonsman's Avatar
    hmmm. might be interested. Let me talk to the boss
    2003 Midnight Black Pearl WRX Sedan
    200.7 AWHP Protuned Stage 2 at 5400ft above sea level
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics

lowered price

Quote Originally Posted by bmh4p View Post
    lowered price
    and again...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.