FS: Greddy ProfecB Boost Controller

This is a discussion on FS: Greddy ProfecB Boost Controller within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Selling a Greddy ProfecB Boost Controller, the blue version. Included are the underhood unit, in dash unit, wiring, and probably ...

FS: Greddy ProfecB Boost Controller

Selling a Greddy ProfecB Boost Controller, the blue version. Included are the underhood unit, in dash unit, wiring, and probably the boost line if needed. This unit was in my car when I bought it, so I have no clue how long it was used. The car had 32k miles when I bought it and the owner said he only used it a short while before switching to a MBC for his wife so she didn't have to mess with any dials.

$155 shipped
    Last edited by 03zWRX; 08-02-2010 at 08:32 AM.
    2003 WRX - 33k miles
    Purchased 06/25/2010 from original owner
    Reverting some useless mods back to stock and getting protuned by TopSpeed of Atlanta soon!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

pics

Here are some pics. Shoot me an offer. Thanks

2003 WRX - 33k miles
    Reverting some useless mods back to stock and getting protuned by TopSpeed of Atlanta soon!

Registered User Tattooed11Bravo's Avatar
    I don't know if you think it's low ballin but I got a $100 in my pay pal account. I figured I'd throw it out there.

Bump. $155 shipped
    2003 WRX - 33k miles