Borla turbo muffler

This is a discussion on Borla turbo muffler within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have it up on ebay right now. My ebay user id is the_running_box. It is at a great price ...

Borla turbo muffler

I have it up on ebay right now. My ebay user id is the_running_box. It is at a great price but throw me a reasonable offer and we can make a deal. It's brand new and I purchased it from Jegs. Just search"Borla turbo muffler" and you will see it there for $85.00 + shipping. The same muffler on e-bay is 107.95 + shipping. TY

p.s. I'm open to certain trades. I own a 2007 wrx wagon.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey everyone just letting you all know the ebay add is halfway over. This is a BRAND NEW muffler. It is a turbo borla so it is a great muffler for a wrx/sti.

Anyone who is a member on this forum I will give you an incredible good deal. Send me an email. I will hook you up, I need the thing out of here so I can buy some other parts. ty

Here is the link. I'm new to forums so I hope this works.

Sorry everyone you have to copy and paste. I don't know how to make it light up so you can just click on it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Borla-turbo-muffler-/180532479716?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Part s_Accessories&hash=item2a089306e4#ht_500wt_1182[/URL]
    Last edited by Visionary613; 07-15-2010 at 10:41 AM.

Dropped price to $75.00 and only 2 days left. Good God man lol, someone must need this. It's at a really good deal, and if it does not sell i'm going to cut off my right testie!!!!!