FS: TurboXS Utec
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: TurboXS Utec within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I am selling a TurboXS Utec piggyback. It is for a 2004 WRX STI but will fit 2004-2006 STI, Turbo ...

FS: TurboXS Utec

I am selling a TurboXS Utec piggyback. It is for a 2004 WRX STI but will fit 2004-2006 STI, Turbo Legacy and Turbo Baja. It has a Stage1 map but can be upgraded. This ECU controller is over $1000 new. I have it in new condition with all the connections, hardware, tools, and software for $600 obo. See attached pic.

I got this straight off of TurboXS's website:
    The TurboXS STI Stage 1 kits bumps your stock STI by 15 ft. lbs. and 20 whp for a final output 281 ft. lbs and 285 hp at the wheels. The power increase can be felt as early as 3,000 rpm all the way to redline. The power band is very broad to make for a fun car pulling out of those tights corners your STI was meant to carve. The Kit uses our User Tunable Delta Engine Management System, which gives you control of Boost, Timing and Fuel. A base map is loaded to give you instant gains right out of the box, so it will not need to be tweaked. See Attached dyno pic.

Here is the link:
    http://www.turboxs.com/item.php?ID=275

Thanks for looking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mepic[1].jpg   517.JPG  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Not trying to crap on your thread, but these can be had for $200 or less on Nasioc all day long...

Good luck with the sale
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post
    Not trying to crap on your thread, but these can be had for $200 or less on Nasioc all day long...

Good luck with the sale
    well thanks for the tip. I need one for my bugeye wagon.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.