FS 2002 wrx part out (wrecked) :( - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on FS 2002 wrx part out (wrecked) :( within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; FLAT 4 thank you i have a 1994 T72 single turbo SUPRA that needs some finishing rite now it make ...

FLAT 4 thank you

i have a 1994 T72 single turbo SUPRA that needs some finishing rite now it make 795whp but i want 1000WHP but i think im going to try to get a 2003-2005 dodge srt10 viper and twin turbo that

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i do still have the passenger side mirrior and the color is midnight blue pm me if interested

its in good condition no paint chips or color fading

Quote Originally Posted by kylea1 View Post
    are the splash guards still good? and also do you have the side skirt cover thing for the right side?

the splash gards are still good but what side skirt cover thing are you talking about if you can be more spacific that would help me thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fastinline6 View Post
    the splash gards are still good but what side skirt cover thing are you talking about if you can be more spacific that would help me thanks
    its the black liner that covers the silver side skirt. my silver wrx has it and the one on the *left* not right sorry ha has a big gash in it

its the black liner that covers the silver side skirt. my silver wrx has it and the one on the *left* not right sorry ha has a big gash in it
    i belive i have it is it under the sideskirt? shoot me an offer

i can do $25.00 on the splash guards plus S/H
    Last edited by fastinline6; 07-19-2010 at 06:23 PM.

this is what the side skirt covers look like. and where are you located? if your close i could possible pick them up.

how much is shipping for the splash guards shipped to 07438

and also im not to sure on the price for the skirts ill look around at the price for OEM and take it from there when i get home tonight (im at work)

Do you have a stock downpipe for an 02?
    Hi, I'm Mike and I'm a recovering Euro Snob.

this is what the side skirt covers look like. and where are you located? if your close i could possible pick them up.

how much is shipping for the splash guards shipped to 07438

and also im not to sure on the price for the skirts ill look around at the price for OEM and take it from there when i get home tonight (im at work)
    the splash guards are $25 not sure on shipped but i can find out. and il do $125.00 plus S/H on the side skirts they are fiber glass not carbon fiber just to be clear. pm me if still interested

pick up is perferd on bigger items but shipping can be arranged
    thanks

oh and another thing how much would you want for the the little plastic wedge bolts that hold on the headlight side covers. also they hold the trim that is under the grille. if your wrx is silver how much would you want for a new set of the headlight side covers (the piece of plastic between grille and head light)

edit: i saw your car was black never mind ha
    Last edited by kylea1; 07-25-2010 at 06:59 PM.

how much for the turbo?

i need the turbo is it stock and how much?

its midnight blue

do you have the reservoir tank, the pass side window switch, fog lights and window washer tank. shipped to 93041. need them asap if you have them.

Thanks
    ken

everyone sorry for the bad news but iv desided to sell the whole car as a whole it will take to much time to strip the car down and part it out and i dont really have the tools but i will be relisting the ad tomorrow with pics and price
    thanks

Hey can I buy the gauge pod that replaces the clock before you sell it please? If so send me a pic and how much I will buy it asap!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast