F/S Brooklyn Ny Vf22 $250.00

This is a discussion on F/S Brooklyn Ny Vf22 0.00 within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I got this from a friend and took it apart to clean and check for shaft play, In and out ...

F/S Brooklyn Ny Vf22 $250.00

I got this from a friend and took it apart to clean and check for shaft play,
    In and out .003 max
    Side to side .007 max

If it was not a 22 I would have used it so I am selling it for $250.00 + shipping miles unknown tho,but I do have a short video showing its spins without touching the compressor or turbine wheel.
    IHI VF-22 ---------- 490 CFM at 18.0 PSI
    VF22
    This turbo has the highest output potential of all of the IHI VF series turbos and is the best choice for those who are looking for loads of top end power. The top end power however, does not come without a cost. The VF22 spools significantly slower than the rest of the IHI models due to the larger P20 exhaust housing and is much less suited for daily driving than some of the other models. Although the largest VF series turbo, the VF22 is not quite optimal for stroked engines or those who wish to run more than 20PSI of boost.
    Here are the pics

Last edited by scooby1; 07-10-2010 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Add more pics

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Really want this turbo, get ahold of me asap!! Have some questions for you about turbo...Call/text 253 229 9103