FS: Work XD-9 Wheels and Braid Turbo Oil Line
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on FS: Work XD-9 Wheels and Braid Turbo Oil Line within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Name: Ken (kpluiten on the forums) Email: luit6987 at gmail dot com State: AZ NOTE: Email is the best way ...

FS: Work XD-9 Wheels and Braid Turbo Oil Line

Name: Ken (kpluiten on the forums)
    Email: luit6987 at gmail dot com
    State: AZ

NOTE: Email is the best way to reach me. I have an extensive history on NASIOC (you can boo me now) under the same username if you want to check it out. I have over 7600 posts and dozens of transactions so I'm not a fly-by-night scammer.

I have two items up for sale and may add others as time allows.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

***WHEELS SOLD***
    First I have some WORK XD-9 wheels. While I like these rims and tires a lot, they will not longer fit my wagon with my hub conversion so I'm selling them. I've been putting this off as I like them so much, but I really have no use for them any longer. They are in excellent condition (9.5/10) with no curbage. The have slight knicks in the lug holes, but any set of wheels that has been installed will have this.

These are real Work wheels, not some knock-off. While there are many nice replica wheels on the market, nothing feels and looks quite like a set of authentic Works (except perhaps Volks or similar). Seeing them in person, you can see the difference immediately.

I am selling the tires and wheels as a set as I don't really want to spend time getting them seperated, however, if I can line up buyers for each, I'll consider it.

The wheel specs are:
    Work XD-9
    Matte Silver/grey
    5x100
    18x8 et45
    Stickers glow in the dark (baller).

The tire specs are:
    Kumho V710 DOT approved R-compound
    245/35/18
    Life estimate ? (I don't know how to judge slicks)
    [size=10pt]

RETAIL: $1300 + Shipping. ASKING: $900 picked up or $1100 shipped
    [/size]
    These cost 1300 to 1500 new and without badass tires.

Here are some pictures of the test fit on my wagon. These are PRIOR to camber adjustment and lowering of the car. In my opinion, the 45 offset is excellent for wagons and very good for sedans.

THESE ARE THE RIMS ON A PREVIOUS OWNER'S CAR:

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Second Item:

I'm selling a Slow boy Racing stainless turbo Oil feed line. This is new and has never been installed. I have the line and some misc. fittings to go with it. I don't know what these fittings fit, so don't ask me. The good news is you can easily order the fittings you need to installation and use the line. I'll give you the other fittings as they may work for you and your application.

Originally, I ordered this and found that the fittings did not work for my application so I called Slow boy and they sent a second line identical to this, but with different fittings and it worked. Why they didn't send just the fittings is beyond me.

Either way, this line is nice and cleans up the look of the bay. It makes install WAY easier, especially on bigger turbos.

Here is a picture of what I have, from the Slow boy site.

[size=10pt]
    RETAIL: $50 + Shipping. ASKING: $35 shipped
    [/size]

Thanks for looking! Send me an email if you have questions.
    Last edited by kpluiten; 08-10-2010 at 01:57 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump!

To the top.

Up and up.

wheels

how much are you asking for the wheels and will they clear the sti brembo rotors?

PM sent. Bump!

still for sale??
    09 WRX Premium: AP, Perrin Stage 2, Perrin Intake, Perrin SS, Perrin TBE, BC Racing Coilovers
    Pioneer and JL Audio C2, W3, G6600 Stink eye Mob #24
    08+ Owners Gallery, add yours!!!

Yes sir!

To the top.

Going up.

Bump.

To the top!

You buy now!

Oil line pending!

Still need these wheels out of my garage!

Wheels are gone!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.