2009 ap fs

This is a discussion on 2009 ap fs within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have an AP i plan on selling within a week or two. Works fine, i usually flash and toss ...

2009 ap fs

I have an AP i plan on selling within a week or two. Works fine, i usually flash and toss it in the trunk with the spare.

I painted it to match the inside of the car, looks fine not the best paint job but it looks great from a foot away. I might take the paint off and do a clean paint job.

$450 Firm

I prefer a local buyer if your not a local buyer we will have to work something out since i do not want to pay any fees (paypal), and i do not want to be scammed.

Like i said i still need it for the next week or two... or untill i get my OS tune.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Where are you located? Do you have pictures of it painted? Do you have any other maps with it? Was it for a WRX or STI?

I'm definitely interested, just need some more info.

Sure i will post some pics soon. I am located in Omaha and the only Map that i have that isn't under the common Cobb download maps is the Perrin Stage 1 map.