trading goodies for stockies... vf48, brembo, power enterprise..

This is a discussion on trading goodies for stockies... vf48, brembo, power enterprise.. within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; hello everyone.. so im trading my 02 wrx in for a truck (work).. but the dealer sees past the goodies ...

trading goodies for stockies... vf48, brembo, power enterprise..

hello everyone..

so im trading my 02 wrx in for a truck (work).. but the dealer sees past the goodies i invested in.. in other words i want to trade my aftermarket parts for your stock parts plus $$..

front big brake brembo kit.. its the two piece drilled rotors with silver big 4 pot pistons.. (not like sti's one piece) msrp $3,195.00....trade for $1,800 plus complete stock brakes(so big you need 18" wheels)

next i have a VF48 turbo with around 10k miles in perfect condition for $500 with stock trade

also power enterprise top feed 800cc injectors 530 whp rating(purple)
    $450.00 plust trade msrp is 550.00-600.00

injen short ram intake with k&n filter for 100.00 with trade..

i have pics for everything and if you need something let me know i might trade my car is in great shape, inside and out.
    please email at artarzate82@gmail.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

interested in the turbo, injectors, and the intake pleas e-mail to matthewjosephlimes@hotmail.com thanks...

DUB
    You should have kept your OE parts in case you needed to revert back to stock someday.....