WTB: stock 05 setup

This is a discussion on WTB: stock 05 setup within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; i'm taking the car to the dealer and i need the stock parts so my warrenty is not voided. i ...

WTB: stock 05 setup

i'm taking the car to the dealer and i need the stock parts so my warrenty is not voided. i need the top mount with intercooler piping and intake piping

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You still have warranty?? Didn't the car come with the stock parts?

actually i looked around and i got the stock intercooler, all i would need is the stock I.C piping and stock intake piping.

I think I still have all the parts for the stock intake for my '03 WRX, including the turbo, intercooler, all the piping and even the plastic pieces, the air box I think. It's only got 16k miles on it. I've been storing it in case I needed to take it back to stock but the with all the accumlative mods that ship has pretty much sailed. I haven't even thought about pricing yet and not even sure they'll work but if you're interested send me a note.

I've got the entire stock exhaust system for it to.

found the exhaust, how much your willing to sell your intake piping and intercooler piping?

Like I said I haven't even thought about it yet. It's still boxed/bagged up in the attic. I was wanting to sell it as a set to someone who needs the whole thing rather than part it out. Let me see if I can to it this weekend and I'll hit you back if you still haven't found what you're looking for elsewhere. I'll see if I can get pictures and the part numbers together as well.