FS: 2008+ WRX TurboXS CBE, Adj Control arms, and Drop in filter

This is a discussion on FS: 2008+ WRX TurboXS CBE, Adj Control arms, and Drop in filter within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; NAME: Daniel LOCATION: Northern California CONTACT INFO: PM or e-mail srtdan4726@yahoo.com PAYMENT METHOD: Paypal TurboXS CBE for 5 door was ...

FS: 2008+ WRX TurboXS CBE, Adj Control arms, and Drop in filter

NAME: Daniel
    CONTACT INFO: PM or e-mail srtdan4726@yahoo.com
    PAYMENT METHOD: Paypal

TurboXS CBE for 5 door was on the car for only 6-7k miles no dings dents or scratches just needs to be cleaned up a little bit more than what i already did... doesnt come with gaskets/hardware since the ones it came with were cheapo's, you would have wanted to replace anyways. its all packed up with lots of foam and packing paper so if i must ship its well packed...

$360 picked up or will possibly ship at buyers expense

AP Lower Adjustable Control Arms, just bought these of a forum member on here but i have prior engagements that i need to put the money towards. it didnt come with any hardware but i purchased brand new bolts and washers for the whole setup. im just looking to get back what i paid...

$420 picked up or will ship at buyers expense (these sell new for over $700 so a great deal for any autocross/track guys)

BNIB never even been opened just looking to get my money back on it.

$35 picked up or will ship at buyers expense

Thank you for looking and now onto the pics!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

will discount if multiple items are bought