(SoCal) Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-P8 3.2 Mega Pixel Digital Camera

This is a discussion on (SoCal) Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-P8 3.2 Mega Pixel Digital Camera within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey, I have a Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-P8 3.2 Mega Pixel Digital Camera. Includes: -Hand rope -Memory Stick -Battery -Charger -Camera ...

(SoCal) Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-P8 3.2 Mega Pixel Digital Camera

Hey,

I have a Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-P8 3.2 Mega Pixel Digital Camera.

Includes:
    -Hand rope
    -Memory Stick
    -Battery
    -Charger
    -Camera Case

Asking $60 obo

PM me or Call/Text - 323.708.4252

Here's a little info about it:

The DSC-P8 Cyber-shot Digital Still Camera combines exceptional image quality with compact design, delivering 3.2 megapixel effective resolution with a 3X optical lens and intelligent features, like 3 area multi-point AF for sharply-focused shots even in low light conditions and Sony's AF Illuminator that briefly illuminates the subject for an accurate focus lock. The multi-burst function captures 16 320x240 frames with 3 selectable intervals for convenient motion ****ysis. Versatile MPEG movie modes are highlighted with MPEG VX mode, which captures VGA (640 x 480) high frame rate (16 frames per second) audio/video clips with length limited only by the capacity of the media. You can even edit in MPEG clips in the camera with 6X cue/review and divide/delete. Add to that a lightning-fast USB 2.0 interface, and this is a camera that will keep up with you and with technology for a long time to come.

Last edited by dohtem8; 06-28-2010 at 11:32 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

$100.00!?!?!?

bump.

bump.