STI Cluster

This is a discussion on STI Cluster within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have an STI cluster for sale. I bought to install on my 2003 WRX and never got to it. ...

STI Cluster

I have an STI cluster for sale. I bought to install on my 2003 WRX and never got to it. I am looking to sell a few parts that i have in my garage since I might be trading the car in for a truck. I paid 350 for the cluster and i am willing to take a lost make me an offer and we can go from there it reads 29,--- miles. I also have a set of projector headlights that a bought a while back but never installed them cause it came with no plugs. I'll take 100 bucks for the headlights and i will include a set of wires for the lights. I am in California if you have questions email me or call me 818-331-4934, WILL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAGE_020.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User GarrettKoonsman's Avatar
    what year is the cluster from
    2003 Midnight Black Pearl WRX Sedan
    200.7 AWHP Protuned Stage 2 at 5400ft above sea level
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics

STI cluster

The cluster came off a 2007. It's easy to install in a older model WRX. there is a write up on nasioc on how to do it. Just shave the 2 side plugs a little bit and cut the yellow/green wire on the center plug so that the fuse on your stereo wont keep blowing out all the time.