tuning computer

This is a discussion on tuning computer within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; i recently upgraded my tuning computer and so im putting this one up for sale. what it is: Dell Latitude ...

tuning computer

i recently upgraded my tuning computer and so im putting this one up for sale.

what it is:

Dell Latitude L400 / 12" screen / p3 700mhz processor / 256 ram / 40 gig Hard Drive / External 8x CD-Burner (no internal rom drive)

what it comes with:
    computer, rom drive, 2 docking stations (so it can be hooked up like a desktop), 2 power supplies, fresh install of windows xp, and office 2003

no granted it isnt the best laptop in the world, but if you were like me i had my real expensive and big (alienware m7700) laptop and its difficult to tune with a laptop like that. so thats why i got this one. its small and compact and has excellent battery life. all i did with it was tuning and random internet. no internal wireless but does have a slot for a pcmcia wireless adapter card. it has been an asset to me since i got it. great way to start into open source tuning!!!!

looking to get $75 shipped for all

josh
    Last edited by jrrevo1; 07-02-2010 at 05:52 PM.
    JR - "ok so maybe it isnt an evo but at least its faster than yours!" - quote from me to a guy with a Hon-duh while running my broken lancer

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump price lowered
    JR - "ok so maybe it isnt an evo but at least its faster than yours!" - quote from me to a guy with a Hon-duh while running my broken lancer

Registered User Tattooed11Bravo's Avatar
    Just a quick question. Sorry if it sounds dumb, I'm nursing a hang over. What programs does it have for tuneing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tattooed11Bravo View Post
    Just a quick question. Sorry if it sounds dumb, I'm nursing a hang over. What programs does it have for tuneing.
    i can put ecuflash on there so that yuou can flash and edit roms, as for the data logging software idk what you like but i was using evoscan, which can aslo work with rex's and sti's but thats a $25 licence from evoscan

josh

Registered User Tattooed11Bravo's Avatar
    I have heard that evoscan is good. A friend of mine uses it. you wouldn't happen to have any of the connection cables do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Tattooed11Bravo View Post
    I have heard that evoscan is good. A friend of mine uses it. you wouldn't happen to have any of the connection cables do you?
    no unfortunatley i do not since the cable i have i also use for my lancer and now as well for my rex. but if you go to http://www.limitless.co.nz/cables/ you can get the cable you need and also purchase the evoscan hardware.

i went from a non-evo lancer to a turboed non-evo lancer at 15psi and did all my own tuning thru evo scan and ecu flash with this computer. no problems anywhere with it.

josh