tuning computer
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on tuning computer within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; i recently upgraded my tuning computer and so im putting this one up for sale. what it is: Dell Latitude ...

tuning computer

i recently upgraded my tuning computer and so im putting this one up for sale.

what it is:

Dell Latitude L400 / 12" screen / p3 700mhz processor / 256 ram / 40 gig Hard Drive / External 8x CD-Burner (no internal rom drive)

what it comes with:
    computer, rom drive, 2 docking stations (so it can be hooked up like a desktop), 2 power supplies, fresh install of windows xp, and office 2003

no granted it isnt the best laptop in the world, but if you were like me i had my real expensive and big (alienware m7700) laptop and its difficult to tune with a laptop like that. so thats why i got this one. its small and compact and has excellent battery life. all i did with it was tuning and random internet. no internal wireless but does have a slot for a pcmcia wireless adapter card. it has been an asset to me since i got it. great way to start into open source tuning!!!!

looking to get $75 shipped for all

josh
    Last edited by jrrevo1; 07-02-2010 at 06:52 PM.
    JR - "ok so maybe it isnt an evo but at least its faster than yours!" - quote from me to a guy with a Hon-duh while running my broken lancer

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump price lowered
    JR - "ok so maybe it isnt an evo but at least its faster than yours!" - quote from me to a guy with a Hon-duh while running my broken lancer

Registered User Tattooed11Bravo's Avatar
    Just a quick question. Sorry if it sounds dumb, I'm nursing a hang over. What programs does it have for tuneing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tattooed11Bravo View Post
    Just a quick question. Sorry if it sounds dumb, I'm nursing a hang over. What programs does it have for tuneing.
    i can put ecuflash on there so that yuou can flash and edit roms, as for the data logging software idk what you like but i was using evoscan, which can aslo work with rex's and sti's but thats a $25 licence from evoscan

josh

Registered User Tattooed11Bravo's Avatar
    I have heard that evoscan is good. A friend of mine uses it. you wouldn't happen to have any of the connection cables do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Tattooed11Bravo View Post
    I have heard that evoscan is good. A friend of mine uses it. you wouldn't happen to have any of the connection cables do you?
    no unfortunatley i do not since the cable i have i also use for my lancer and now as well for my rex. but if you go to http://www.limitless.co.nz/cables/ you can get the cable you need and also purchase the evoscan hardware.

i went from a non-evo lancer to a turboed non-evo lancer at 15psi and did all my own tuning thru evo scan and ecu flash with this computer. no problems anywhere with it.

josh

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.