FS (VT): 2005 Stock WRX PARTS

This is a discussion on FS (VT): 2005 Stock WRX PARTS within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; 1) First I have the stock intake system off my 05 WRX. The system came off my car with about ...

FS (VT): 2005 Stock WRX PARTS

1) First I have the stock intake system off my 05 WRX. The system came off my car with about 22,xxx miles on it (car currently has 32,xxx), its in absolutely perfect condition, I also have all the bolts and stuff to go along with it. I would really like 80 bucks (shipped)/obo.

2) Secondly I have a Stock up-pipe (not gutted) that has only seen about 30,xxx miles, in greattt condition. Asking 70 dollars (shipped)/obo.

3) And finally I have the full stock exhaust. This came off at the same time as the up-pipe so it too has seen only about 30,xxx. These pieces are also in fantastic condition. I would rather sell them together, however if interest is high enough I may separate them. For these I'm not exactly sure what I would like to ask because the shipping costs are up in the air, so shoot me an offer, I can look into shipping costs and we can see if we can do some business.

I realize that because I live in little ole Vermont. that shipping is most likely the only option for me, however I am willing to drive to some parts of eastern NY, Western NH, and Northern MA, so if that's where you reside, I can meet up with you to cut down on shipping (especially the exhaust) Thanks for looking guys, any other eneral question, feel free to ask!

Pics are available, just sent me your email and what you are interested in and I hopefully will have the pics sent to you within a day. Thanks again guys, have a good one!

-Wes
    2005 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX...Cobb V2 Stage One...K+N Typhoon CAI..STi Spoiler...Rally Armor Mud Flaps..Turbo XS BOV

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bumppppp
    2005 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX...Cobb V2 Stage One...K+N Typhoon CAI..STi Spoiler...Rally Armor Mud Flaps..Turbo XS BOV

to the topppp

great parts here...come get emmm

Make me an offer....

do you have the second converter pipe? the one after the downpipe

Yes I have the full exhaust still, if you were looking for just that pipe I would be willing to separate it from the other pieces if a guy I'm talking with right now takes the downpipe. So once I get the final word from him I will let you know.